How to Sell and Buy US Stocks in Chipper Cash App.
The stock product will launch in Nigeria first and then expand to other countries, Serunjogi explained, adding that Nigerians will “have the option to buy fractional stocks — Tesla shares, Apple shares or Amazon shares and others — through our app.
With Chipper Cash you can invest in US stocks and also invest in US companies such as Google, Tesla, Facebook, Nike, Apple, Netflix, and Amazon. Most of stock investment companies these have minimum opening balance of $10. But with chipper cash, you can start as low as $1, this is possible because they let you invest through fractional investing.
With Chipper Cash, you buy fractional stock shares with as little as $1 in naira and you need to request for early access on thiewebsite or mobile app.These wille lead us to how to trade stock on chipper cash.
How to Buy and Sell US Stock on Chipper Cash.
- Go to the web address above this content on your browser.
- Click on ”Request Early Access”
- The fill in the form
How to buy and sell stock on chipper cash app
- Sign in to your Chipper cash dashboard (you can create one here if you have an account(you can create one here if you have an account)
- Click on the ”Invest” button in the homepage
- On the next page, there are two options (stock and crypto) click on the ”stock” button and click on ”begin investing”.